Gain greater skills, confidence, and professional recognition.
These courses and webinars are designed to provide the Asset Management professional with the most current and up-to-date training information related to the US Government in the area of Asset Management.
The Certificate is awarded to the participant who successfully completes 10 CEUs within 24 months.
(Note: Classroom Courses are available for on-site training)
- Contract Property System Analysis and Contractor Self-Assessment
This four and one half day course will provide education in the traditional Auditing Process, embracing Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) as well as Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS).
- Managing Property Audits: From Preparation through the Corrective Action Plan (coming soon)
- Corrective Action Plans under the New FAR Business Rule (coming soon)
- How to Conduct A Property Management Internal Audit (coming soon)
- Internal Audits: How to Plan and Perform (coming soon)
- Actions to Reduce Lost Property
This webinar covers the action steps for reducing lost property. Understanding the potential risks for lost property is an important first step.
- How to Survive a Property Audit using the Five "W" Approach
This webinar presents a light-hearted, nuts and bolts lifecycle view of audits from both sides of the table. Attendees will learn practical do’s and don’ts using the 5 “W” approach to help them survive property audits. 0.5 CEU
- Loss of Government Property and Reporting
How and when to report a Loss of Government Property and when to report a loss to the Government will be reviewed in this session, including a step-by-step process.
- Preparation of Property Audit for Receiving, Identification and Records
This is an interactive presentation utilizing the audit requirements for Receiving, Identification, and Records in accordance with FAR 52.245-1 and an overview of applicable ASTM Standards to utilize as a guide in preparation for an audit.
- Property Management System Analysis and Audit: Testing the Process and Outcomes for Records
Property Management System Analyses and Audits of Contract Property as well as Self Assessments by Contractors is an area where there are clear guidelines and requirements. Yet, in my teachings, travels, meetings, and discussions - many property professionals are lacking in knowledge and application in this critical area.
- Property Management Systems Reviews and Audits
This Webinar would benefit everyone who will be performing audits to internal reviews on Property Management Systems.
- Self-Assessment Standard ASTM E2936
This standard contains best practices for all aspects of performing a Contractor Self Assessment (CSA), including developing a CSA procedure, planning for a CSA, developing metrics and process tests, statistical sampling, and incorporating the CSA into your Government and/or customer audits
- System Analysis Audit: Testing the Records (coming soon)
- What the Government is Teaching Its Auditors About Auditing your Property Management System (coming soon)
- When is a Loss A Loss? (coming soon)
CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM