Gain greater skills, confidence, and professional recognition.
These courses and webinars are designed to provide the Asset Management professional with the most current and up-to-date training information related to the US Government in the area of Asset Management.
The Certificate is awarded to the participant who successfully completes 10 CEUs within 24 months.
(Note: Classroom Courses are available for on-site training)
- Contract Property System Analysis and Self-Assessment
Learners completing this course will have a thorough understanding of the traditional audit framework for application in any contract property environment
- Managing Property Audits: From Preparation through the Corrective Action Plan (coming soon)
- Corrective Action Plans Under the New FAR Business Rule (coming soon
- How to Conduct a Property Management Internal Audit (coming soon)
- Internal Audits: How to Plan and Perform (coming soon)
- How to Survive a Property Audit using the five "W" Approach
This webinar presents a light-hearted, nuts and bolts lifecycle view of audits from both sides of the table. Attendees will learn practical do’s and don’ts using the 5 “W” approach to help them survive property audits. 0.5 CEUs
- Preparation of Property Audit for Receiving, Identification and Records
This is an interactive presentation utilizing the audit requirements for Receiving, Identification, and Records in accordance with FAR 52.245-1 and an overview of applicable ASTM Standards to utilize as a guide in preparation for an audit. 0.5 CEUs
- Property Audits - Before and After THE Rewrite
This session will familiarize you with the impact of the FAR rewrite on the property control system analysis. The duties of contractors and government property administrators are addressed in light of the publication of the FAR Part 45 rewrite and the new property clause. 0.5 CEUs
- Property Management System Analysis and Audit: Testing the Process and Outcomes for Records
- Property Management System Analyses and Audits of Contract Property as well as Self Assessments by Contractors is an area where there are clear guidelines and requirements. Yet, in my teachings, travels, meetings, and discussions - many property professionals are lacking in knowledge and application in this critical area. 0.5 CEUs
- Property Management Systems Reviews and Audits
This Webinar would benefit everyone who will be performing audits ot internal reviews on Property Management Systems. 0.5 CEUs
- Self-Assessment Standard ASTM E2936
This standard contains best practices for all aspects of performing a Contractor Self Assessment (CSA), including developing a CSA procedure, planning for a CSA, developing metrics and process tests, statistical sampling, and incorporating the CSA into your Government and/or customer audits. 0.5 CEUs
- System Analysis Audit: Testing the Records (coming soon)
- What the Government is Teaching its Auditors about Auditing your Property Management System (coming soon)