NPMA Rookie of the Year Award
The National Property Management Association (NPMA) - Rookie of the Year Award recognizes an active member with less than three years in the property/asset management profession whose property practice reflects commitment, creativity and whose exemplary voluntary service and leadership achievements have positively impacted a community, chapter, region and NPMA.
Description and Award Criteria:
This individual award is presented to NPMA active members with less than 3 years in the property/asset management profession. Nominee has demonstrated one or more of the following:
- Demonstrates a spirit of dedication and resourcefulness, resource utilization
- Collaborates with property professionals in providing property guiding principles
- Recent achievements supporting future growth and success of property profession accomplished through the nominee's ability to influence outcomes and people
- Transforming change that has resulted from the nominee's influence on people, organizations or situations
- A positive vision for leadership and a continuing commitment to leadership activities
- Knowledge, skills and abilities related to personal, interpersonal, organizational and civic/service leadership development
- Volunteer service resulting in the advancement or promotion of the property profession
- Personal growth and renewal through volunteer work in community, chapter, regional leadership activities
The nomination form is a narrative letter sent to the National Director of Awards. Any member can nominate an individual for this award. The National Awards Committee will review nominations and select award recipient.
A letter will be sent to the award recipient’s supervisor notifying him or her of the member's achievements for NPMA.
The narrative nomination letter, photo and supervisor's contact information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th.