Region Marketing Director
The primary responsibility of the Regional Marketing Director is to oversee Action Plans defined within the NPMA Marketing Plan for the Marketing Team. Additionally, the Regional Marketing Directors act as liaisons to the Chapters to ensure that the market results are being effectively communicated, and that marketing needs of individual Chapters are identified for the Marketing Director and VP of Communications and Marketing. The Regional Marketing Director works closely with Regional and Chapter Officers to identify any problems or issues that develop as a result of the NPMA Marketing Plan.
*MarketingTeam is comprised of the VP of Communications & Marketing, Marketing Director, Regional Marketing Directors and other members as needed to accomplish the goals of the NPMA Marketing Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with the National Marketing Director and VP of Communications & Marketing to achieve the goals established in the NPMA Marketing Plan in the following four major areas:
- Prospective NPMA Members and Retaining Current Members
- NPMA Products
In addition, Regional Marketing Directors will:
- Effectively communicate marketing activities to Regional Officers and Chapters as appropriate.
- Inform the National Director of Marketing and/or VP of Communications & Marketing when additional members are needed to serve on the MarketingTeam*, naming recommended team members as identified.
- Monitor Action Plans and Due Dates in the NPMA Marketing Plan and recommend changes as needed or identify problems and delays.
- Participate in on-line or conference call meetings with Marketing Team as needed.
- Provide status reports Action Plans and due dates as defined in the NPMA Marketing Plan to the National Marketing Director as requested.
- If Action Plans are not being completed by the established due dates, work with the National Director of Marketing and VP of Communications & Marketing to established corrective actions or make revisions to the NPMA Marketing Plan.