NPMA Federal Fleet Managers Certification Program
Fleet Management is a very challenging profession, requiring extensive skills and knowledge from the Fleet Management professional. The area of Federal Fleet management increases the challenges in the management of a competent fleet program, with the additional of laws, rules and regulations. In its goals to provide exceptional educational and certification opportunities, NPMA is offering three levels of professional certification in the area of Federal Fleet Management. To ensure the technical competence of the Federal Fleet Management, these Certification Programs will consist of extensive training and the measurement of skills and knowledge. For additional information, please contact fleet.
Understandably, employers are seeking highly qualified employees to fill their Fleet Management positions, and a certification designation can provide the differentiation and qualification needed for your resume. This increased knowledge will better assure that the Fleet Manager is able to perform this important function effectively and efficiently as possible.
- CFFS – Certified Federal Fleet Specialist
first level of Fleet Certification
- The Fleet Management professional who works to support fleet activities, usually part time, like a “vehicle control officer” or fleet POC in an office
- CFFA – Certified Federal Fleet Administrator
second level of Fleet Certification
- The Fleet Management professional who manages a GSA Leased fleet
- CFFM – Certified Federal Fleet Manager
third level of Fleet Certification
- The Fleet Management professional who manages an owned or combo leased/owned fleet
- FF - Fleet Fellow
This is not a certification level, however, it is an earned professional recognition among the Fleet Professional community
- The Federal Fleet Manager who is an expert in the Fleet management field and gives back to the Fleet profession
View Upcoming Fleet Courses