CPPA CERTIFICATION REVIEW & TESTING / INTERMEDIATE PERSONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STUDIES
This Class Awards 20 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
CPPA Module 3 $100 (optional)
CPPA Module 4 $100 (optional)
Join NPMA TODAY! Pay the $115 member fee and receive the discounted member rate for this course
CPPA Module 3 $200 (optional)
CPPA Module 4 $200 (optional)
Testing is optional. Those planning to take the exams during the class should purchase both as part of this registration.
Course Materials: Intermediate Personal Property Management Studies Manual, Study Guide and Supplemental Manual (included with registration fees)
Once you have paid for your registration, you will receive the course materials via email. Please print your study guide and bring with you to the class if you wish.
Hard copy manuals are shipped to the course site.
This course takes the property professional from the beginning life-cycle stages of property operations into the broader value-added world of organizational partnering and strategic property management concepts. Attendees will experience an in-depth examination of property management topics ranging from voluntary consensus standards, requirements determinations, contracting and assistance, risk, consumables, and fleet management to value-added solutions and environmental considerations. If you have at least one year of property management experience, this course provides the tools to succeed as a professional property manager.
- Capital planning process.
- Voluntary consensus standards and the current ASTM International published standards.
- Cost benefit analysis as a tool in risk-based property management.
- Efficient consumables management and fiscally responsible stewardship of organizational funds.
- Fundamentals of fleet management in relationship to other property management duties.
- Learn how the role of the property employee has evolved from counting stock and data entry, to a value-added profession providing efficient, cost effective, risk awareness, strategic services to the organization;
- Gain a practical understanding of strategies for enhancing participation in the acquisition and assistance arenas of your organization.
- Cultivate a high level understanding of environmental risks, regulations and liabilities.
The NPMA Certification Programis designed to elevate professional standards and enhance individual performance for those who demonstrate a high level of competence essential to the practice of property management.
NPMA certification courses cover all property management categories from pre-acquisition to disposition and serve to review the information provided to students before the course begins. Once you have paid for your registration, you will receive the course materials.
It is strongly recommended that you study the manual(s) prior to attending the course.
CPPA Eligibility Requirements
·Have worked in property for at least three (3) years and have a variety of work experience in at least seven (7) functional areas of property management (see below)
- Contracts and Agreements Closure
- Control: Ownership, Responsibility, and Accountability
- Disposition and Retirement
- Environmental Considerations
- Movement and Transfers
- Physical Inventory
- Property Accounting
- Requirements Planning
- Risk Management
Wes Carter, CPPM CF