CPPM Certification Review and Testing
This Class Awards 4 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
The NPMA Certification Programis designed to elevate professional standards and enhance individual performance for those who demonstrate a high level of competence essential to the practice of property management.
After obtaining the CPPS and CPPA, you are ready to take your professional certification to the next level by completing the Situational Judgment Essay Exam for Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM).
This one day class will provide an intensive review before you sit for the CPPM exam. The exam will be administered on the same day as the review.
Registration includes the CPPM Situational Judgment Exam. There are no study materials for this class.
See a shortened version practice exam
CPPM Eligibility Requirements
- Have an active CPPA
- Have an approve Work Summary(more information here)
- worked in property for at least six (6) years and have a variety of work experience in at least seven (7) functional areas of property management (see below)
- Have four (4) years of managerial experience
Note: Managerial experience means supervision, decision-making, or management of resources (not necessarily personnel). This could include project management; program management; financial management (budget); team leadership; or serving as the sole property manager in an organization, corporation, or agency.
- Contracts and Agreements Closure
- Control: Ownership, Responsibility, and Accountability
- Disposition and Retirement
- Environmental Considerations
- Movement and Transfers
- Physical Inventory
- Property Accounting
Instructor: Wes Carter, CPPM CF