Council of Fellows
NPMA’s vision is to be the world leader and the preferred source of knowledge, education, advice and guidance in the profession of personal property and fixed-asset management. As part of that effort, the NPMA Council of Fellows was chartered to provide expertise to its members.
Current Consulting Fellows
Consulting Fellow Recognition
The Consulting Fellow recognition is the highest recognition bestowed on its members by the National Property Management Association. NPMA members, who meet the qualifying criteria, as outlined in the application, are eligible to apply for the prestigious Consulting Fellow (CF) Recognition.
Areas taken into consideration for qualifying include:
- NPMA & Other Property/Asset Management Training Courses or Seminars
- Other Recognized Property/Asset Management Related Certifications
- Academic Training
- Literature Contribution (Publication of Articles)
- Teaching in the Field of Property Management
- Program Presenter at Chapter Meetings
- Program Speaker at National, Regional or Chapter Seminars/Conferences
- Work Experience
- Leadership Within the Property/Asset Management Field
- Professional Recognition (Excellence) in the Workplace
- Other Significant Achievements in Property/Asset Management
- Organizational Participation in Seminars and Conferences
- NPMA Chapter, Regional or National Leadership
- Professional Participation in Similar Professional Associations
- Significant Other Participation or Achievements in NPMA Service
NPMA member in good standing.
- NPMA Certification as CPPM
- A minimum of eight (8) years in the Property/Asset Management field
- Submission of a completed CF Application and accompanying narrative with supporting documentation
- Accumulation of a minimum of one hundred (100) points as follows
- Academic Achievement criteria - 30 point minimum
- Career Accomplishments criteria - 25 point minimum
- NPMA Service criteria - 20 point minimum
- 25 additional points from any of the three criteria topics
- Application fee, in accordance with Fee Schedule (see below).
Recognition Certificate and Pin
One hundred dollars ($100.00 US)
CF recipients are recognized annually at the National Education Seminar. In order to be recognized at NES, CF applications and supporting documentation must be submitted at least 30 days prior. Refer to the NPMA website for more information.
Note: CF applications may be submitted at any time during the year. Recognition will be made at NES, the Spring and Fall Conferences, sent to the Chapter President for presentation at a Chapter meeting, or to the applicant directly.
The CF Application and Documentation Template are available on the NPMA website. The supporting documentation will help guide you through the process.
Download the CF Application and supporting documents below and save them to your computer. The supporting documentation will help guide you through the process.
Consulting Fellow Application PC Version
Consulting Fellow Application Mac Version
Instructions for Creating an Exhibit for your CF Supporting Documentation
CF Supporting Documentation Template PC Version
CF Supporting Documentation Template Mac Version
CF process flow chart